June 13-14, 2015N/A
From the Estate of
Simon W. & Patricia V. Knopp
"This sale contains THE nicest furniture items I've seen in my 37 years as an auctioneer!"
-Roger Craig, Auctioneer
YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS TREMENDOUS INVENTORY!
Some of the items included are:
Renaissance revial bed, Werlitzer baby grand piano, marble-top Victorian walnut dresser, Victorian mahogany armoire, French provincial settee, Eastlake dresser, Renaissance revial gentlemans chair, Louis XV settee, Queen Anne cherry high boy, pedal car (fire truck), 6 panel Chinese folding screen, painted Spanish double folding screen, unique Victorian sofa, wall mirrors, mahogany cheval mirror, night stands, side tables, dressers, Victorian slipper chair, Lane cedar chest, wash basin stand w/pitcher, marble-top umbrella/coat stand w/mirror, paint easel, corner hutch, clover leaf table, multiple vanities including marble-tops, pedestal mirror, historic stained glass from Church of Olivet, dining tables, coffee tables, end tables, drop leaf tables, two tier table, vintage chairs, desks, jewelry, lamps and so much more!
Friday, June 12th
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Please join us for an open house to leisurely view and inspect the items offered in this sale.**Please take advantage of the opportunity to pre-register at the open house as well! TERMS OF SALE:
- Cash or good check. Out of state checks will be accepted with bank letter of credit.
- Credit card and debit cards accepted (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover) with a 3% fee charged.
- All items must be paid for and removed on sale day unless special arrangements are made with auction company.
- A buyers premium of 10% will be added to all purchases.
- Auctioneer decisions regarding any and all bidding is final.
- All sales are final.
- Bids accepted from registered bidders only.
- All information deemed reliable but is not warranted.
- All announcements made on sale day take precedence over all other written or oral statements.
Concessions will be available on sale day!
We hope to see you there!
CRAIG AUCTION COMANY
ROGER L. CRAIG, Auctioneer
540-292-0411Willis & Company Auctions, Inc. is pleased to assist Craig Auction Company in presenting this auction.